- #BeautyRecap: August 16th, 2017
- A Practical Guide to Getting a Job in the Cosmetic Industry
- Why your dermatologist or that sales person may not know what a ‘sebaceous filament’ is
- Want to help further acne research? These clinical trials are recruiting!
- Copper Gluconate is not a Copper Peptide
- Canadian La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunscreen Ingredients
- KindofStephen around the Interwebs
- What lies beneath the “SCIENCE!”
- “Physical” vs. “chemical” sunscreens and other sunscreen myths
- Vintage skincare and beauty!
#beautyrecap acne AMA anti-ageing article ascorbic acid beauty canada cancer chemistry contest cosmetic chemistry cosmetic industry cosmetics employment estee lauder fluff giveaway hyperpigmentation ingredients instagram interview job kbeauty korean beauty link makeup misc niacinamide paper pH q+a question and answer reddit research science science writing show and tell skincare skin care sun sunscreen uv vitamin c writing